Feeling unable to explain your agency’s financials? Are you frustrated that you don’t understand accounting transactions or your financial statements? Why they are so important?
Your agency’s financial health is key to the survival of your business; analyzing and controlling your finances leads to strong business plans and better strategic decisions. Learn to speak accounting language, grasp accounting principles and interpret financial statements to assess and steer your business.
This step-by-step, instructor lead online course walks you through practical accounting and finance procedures and proven strategies for profitability. Supporting case studies and simulation activities makes this course practical and stimulates creative thinking to help you assess whether your business meets the requirements of investment, government and industry regulators such as IATA.
What you will learn
- Interpret standard annual and management accounts : income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, budget and forecast workbooks
- Analyse financial data to make business decisions and draft a business plan
- Create a budget according to the business plan, track performance and forecast with action plans
- Choose an accounting system that supports business goals and needs
- Define cost saving strategies to manage unpredictable costs
- Identify financing options best suited to the travel agency’s needs and goals
- Benchmark your business performance against IATA accreditation criteria and ratios
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and business planning at a travel agency
- Financial reports, annual and management accounts
- Accounting systems and data management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost and cash flow management, and financing options
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment 2 Certificate one from EG SKY and The secound by IATA, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.